WSO2 Identity Server v3.0.0 is released with a lot of feature additions and improvements. The beta builds and release candidates were around for couple of weeks, and now the final version is Identity Server is available for public.
Following is the list of features, which are newly added to WSO2 Identity Server in version 3.0.0.
- SAML 2.0 based Single Sign-on support
- OAuth Support
- Support for bulk-user import
In addition to the above mentioned list, Identity Server is comprised of the following key features.
- Entitlement Engine with XACML 2.0 support.
- Claim based Security Token Service with SAML 1.1/SAML 2.0.
- Information cards support for SAML 1.1/2.0.
- OpenID Provider.
- Extension points for SAML assertion handling.
- XMPP based multi-factor authentication.
- Improved User Management.
- Claim Management.
- User Profiles and Profile Management.
- Separable front-end and back-end - a single front-end server can be used to administer several back-end servers.
- Information Cards provider supporting Managed Information Cards backed by user name / password and self-issued cards.
- Multi-factor authentication with Information Cards.
This release is shipped with a lot of bug fixes and improvements to WSO2 Carbon framework, Apache Axis2, Rampart, Sandesha and other dependencies.
You can download Identity Server from here. Subscribe to WSO2 developer and user mailing lists to get support from our community.